To glove or not to glove?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wear them for intimate waxing and legs. Not usually for facial as I find it harder to pick up the edge of the wax on brows with gloves as I apply it thinly.

I wear gloves for pedicures, electrolysis, intimate waxing and underarms but not usually facial or legs.

Intimate waxing and tinting only. I hate wearing gloves...I have very small hands so haven't yet found a brand that either fits properly or doesn't make my hands very sweaty :confused:

I wear gloves for intimate waxing but only in the last 2 years after I read a debate on here .
A simple file and polish or a shellac application (pedi) with no soaking etc , then I wear gloves.
I have started wearing gloves for doing enhancements services but I am nearly finished most of the time before I think if them. (old habits die hard).

Those of you concerned with 'picking up' something from your clients during a service, do you believe you should have further protection like hep shots or do you think that is being over cautious ?

Latest posts

Back