To highly experienced geeks a question please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Nails

Reaction score
Could I just ask would I eventually be aiming for zero lifting on all clients on all nails. Or is it reasonable to expect that some people will always get lifting.

Since training with Tigi last week I now know my prep is spot on. My mix ratio is fine and my application is much improved.

It's just that if someone gets lifting now can I blame the client lol so I keep my renewed enthusiasm and don't start stressing again.

Xx

Hi, sounds like a story of mine a good few years ago.
I trained with a nail company and followed all their prep and application rules and got lifting. I then found my best freind in the world Gigi at sweet squared and converted to CND products and also got thorough proper training and product information to allow you as the user to actually understand how the product works.
Of course you may get the odd client with oily skin that may get the odd bit of lifting on A nail. But when the right product combos are used then you won't get even on nail lifting even with these clients.
Hope this helps Hun
X

Thanks hun I thought as much. Just wanted to be sure that I was setting my sights in the right direction lol.

No lifting at all lol. xxxx

no lifting eh? Happy Days!!! ROCK ON KAREN MY LOVELY ROCK ON!!!

tigi
xxx

Hello my lovely lady, was thinking about you today. Had a brill week and my Gel colour has just lasted two complete weeks on my very very peely lady. Your prep work helped loads. Off to do acrylics tomorrow night oh happy days, cant wait. Hope you are keeping well my sweet. Fena is still on a high as well bless. She just ordered loads of stuff including a new brush lol bless xxxx:Love:BTW curvy eggs are going down a storm hehe. xx

Latest posts

Back