To Minx or not to Minx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deedee84

Reaction score
Thinking of getting minx is more an add on service, or is just as popular on its own???
Can't decide if worth investing??
Recently spoke to sweet squared as I already shellac and they sent me out a breakdown of cost per product use for treatments however minx was not included in the leaflet??

I know some tech's are getting 3 applications from one lot of Minx try the mins lovers group for better info sorry i couldnt help x

To Minx!

The stuff is great and clients love it

Minx :D
It becomes so popular with my clients in the summer a lot on toes. I can get about 4 sets out of my minx better getting the patterns that you can turn round and use in any direction to cut down on loss of minx if that makes sense so like, polka dots, fishnet, cheetah.
X x

I love minx :) its great with pedi season upon us too!

On a personal note i minxed my lovely mum for mothers day she wont take them off. She says they still look great- she loves it. Minx is great for all ages my mum is 61 on tuesday

Minx :D
It becomes so popular with my clients in the summer a lot on toes. I can get about 4 sets out of my minx better getting the patterns that you can turn round and use in any direction to cut down on loss of minx if that makes sense so like, polka dots, fishnet, cheetah.
X x

4 sets of toes? I can't get anywhere near that, 2 at most because of the big toes.

4 sets of toes? I can't get anywhere near that, 2 at most because of the big toes.

Are your clients Bilbo Baggins and the other Hobbits??? :eek::biggrin:

Same here, wish there were more big toe sizes on a sheet!

Are your clients Bilbo Baggins and the other Hobbits??? :eek::biggrin:

Don't think so, I just find it hard to get more than 4 big toes out of a set. I don't like the idea of applying strips etc.

Don't think so, I just find it hard to get more than 4 big toes out of a set. I don't like the idea of applying strips etc.

I was only messin'! Nothing technical from me...... I know nothing! :o

I get more sets if the design is one where i can turn the next biggest size sideways and use it for toes that way.

when i done my minx training they have said they will be making the minx different ie they will be putting 2 of the largest nail on the sheet so you can get more sets from them but still no news as yet xx
:cool:

Definately to Minx!

Getting more popular with my ladies and will boom in the Summer when flip flops come out i'm sure.

I can only squeeze 2 set out of a sheet!!:sad:

Peter, do you still look like Richard Gere?

Depends on the time of day, the lighting and how bad your eyesight is! If those apply, then I am a dead ringer!! :biggrin:

Sorry :( lol
I was taught that you waste nothing lol so if I have some where I can make it fit I will, the client knows no different and she is happy with her nails, hate having to patch others work up though where they have added bits to make it fit the nails x

To minx! Very popular for me now I love it :) I would also recommend doing the course as I learnt so much (like how to get 3 sets out of a sheet!) x

What do you charge now for a set on toes? I've increased from £15 to £20 that's just to push back cuticles (trim if necessary) apply minx. Me pedi at all. Very popular, wish people would let me what pattern they want immediately so that I can place just the one order instead of two or three over a period of time.

Latest posts

Back