To Nsi or Not to Nsi!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dionne1

Reaction score
I'm using NSI products the Spa Range, my tutor uses Creative and says its much better, Great ive just spent £80 on the products! I just wanted to know what current NSI users think about the Spa product? and what problems if any do they have with it? I do want a system that is aroma free and i know that creative do not do this as we would have been using it at college. I'm new to nails.

Last edited:
I cannot help as I have never used anything but Creative Spa products, but why do you want an odourless product ?
It is the smells that my clients love the most:)

I'm using NSI products the Spa Range, my tutor uses Creative and says its much better, Great ive just spent £80 on the products! I just wanted to know what current NSI users think about the Spa product? and what problems if any do they have with it? I do want a system that is aroma free and i know that creative do not do this as we would have been using it at college. I'm new to nails.

Hi Dionnel

Everyones choice of porduct is differnt and if we were all the same then the world would be a very boaring place.

You need to choose what is right for you honey and some times that means a little bit of kissing a few frogs before you fine your prince.

There are lots of amazing products out there just waiting to be found which inc NSI, Creative, Young Nails and EZflow just to name a few.

I hope this info has helped you:hug:

i use nsi attration hun....i have no problems with my products....xx

i have heard many good things about nsi

so much so that i am considering converting to them myself

everyone will have different options about what brand is best!

Hi Hun,
I have done all my training with NSI. I love their products, But I have tried others too, Creative is great, Young Nails, Nobility Gels, etc etc. I am happy to try out trial sizes from other companies, I mostly use NSI because I have such a large stock of their L & P, and the Gel system. Also bought the full SpaRitual range for Mani & Pedi. I can't say I won't change to another range, it suits me now..........change from time to time is a good thing. Plus I like to try different methods, I trained L & P 1st traditional application, but I am determined to master reverse application too. Keep stretching the boundaries. Have fun trying new products, trial sizes are cheap some companies will send it out for just the cost of postage, try a few. Lotsa luv x :hug:

Hi i too use NSI Attraction and have done since i trained in 2002 i love this product and i have no problems with lifting or anything. I've tried Creative at a salon i use to work in and had nothing but problems i say stick to what you've trained with. I did consider using Creative as everyone has heard about them and NSI are becoming more popular now. I've also heard that a lot of people are converting to NSI from Creative. If you have no problems then i would say stay with it. Its not all about the name of the products!

just wanted to add....its up to you what you use and its really what you like....just cos your tutor uses creative...does nt mean you buy it.....do YOU have any problems with nsi then????....xxx

Not sure where you heard that a lot of people are converting form CND to NSI, but I can say that not only is CND #1 in manicure, pedicure, L&P, tips, gels and education worldwide... it has some of the most dedicated and inspiring people I have ever met in the industry.

In the end, align yourself with the people and the product who will help you exceed your clients expectations through innovation, inspiration and dedication. Your success isn't guaranteed with a magic product, it is guaranteed with your passion and your choice in partner.

HTHs!

I believe that NSI Spa monomer is their odourless or low odour monomer.

I know Retired has used this and may be able to offer an opinion on it.

Am I going mad - I thought the original question was about Spa products ?????:confused:

Am I going mad - I thought the original question was about Spa products ?????:confused:
No...just a little forgetful,you can not help it....LOL:lol:

Yes,you are right adele,i will take creative spa manicures and pedicures any day of the week compared to others....i have some clients who have stated they are sensitive to aroma based products....why?....because they are synthetic based....not Creative though:)

The base coats,the top coats,the colours,all the spa products....and as for solar manicure and raw earth....well dont get me started,my mouth salivates:eek::eek::green:

So for manicures and pedicures,i will shout CND every time:green:

I think the poster is talking about NSI Spa monomer not the Spa Ritual products.

I think the poster is talking about NSI Spa monomer not the Spa Ritual products.

this is what i thought cathie!!!!!!!!!!!...we will have to wait for her reply!!!!lol....we are all sooooo helpfull xx :)

Wow! Thanks for all the advice i feel more confident about my Nsi Spa Aroma Free Nail System, I have not had any problems with it and find it easy and pleasent to work with i prefer the ordourless just because i do. How do i go about getting trial kits i would love to try other products from different companies just dont want to spend a fortune on them.

Hi Dionne.

One thing I have learned over the years is if you find a product you are happy with and works for you...stick with it! I have invested thousands when trying new products and sometimes it just wasn't worth my investment. I personally love all the NSI Nail Systems and have worked with them for years. Now that I am back in Canada I am using the INM Out the Door nail system and they also have NOS which is an oderless system. They do have a trial kit available. I believe the address is www.inmcanada.com

Hi, I used the edge and thought it was good but i noticed that it was always a bit too wet. Thought it was my mix ratio so played with it. But still found it too wet. It was good at the beginning when i first started as it allowed me more working time. But as i got better it started to cause me problems. I ordered nsi attraction sampler kit and i haven't looked back. I love it and my confidence and skills have grown with it. I have tried a few others but i am deffanetly sticking with nsi. But never say never to other products. Its basically trial and error and unfortunately money being spent, as i have stock of two different brands of l&p that i now dont use and spent money on. I think this is part and parcel when you are starting out. My only advice is to order sample kits off different company's and see what you like best. Its a personal choice. All the best, xxx

What is the email address for this as i tried to send them a email and it kept saying invalid address!

I believe that NSI Spa monomer is their odourless or low odour monomer.

I know Retired has used this and may be able to offer an opinion on it.

Hi, yep, Cathie's right I have used the NSI spa monomer - only because, like you, the strong odour of monomer gives me headaches. The only advice I can give is that it tends to yellow the acrylic. The NSI order line will confirm that. However, I had one lady who liked it because she had clear over white tips and she thought it was more natural.

Hth's :hug:

What do you mean it would yellow? I'm not likeing the sound of that, i have not had it go yellow on me yet( well i only had the nails on for a week so far).

Latest posts

Back