To train with creative?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisajane

Reaction score
Hi can anyone PM me some details on the foundation course with creative.... Such as prices, course duration, etc.... I know the locations and what will be covered, but just need a bit more info!!

Thanks LJ xx

thanks hun! but i was lookin for prices too!

I can see prices on there Lisa? .. but maybe that's because I can log in. Ring that number during office hours as the website maybe not updated fully and you will be able to get the correct information right from the horses mouth so to speak :hug:

If you ring Creative and ask them to send you the "Creative Nail Academy Folio". This will give you all the information you could possibly need for all of their courses.

HTH:)

I THINK it's £495 for the foundation course... off the top of my head which works out more cost effective than a £250 two day course as you're getting 5 days of training with a very well known company and you'll get to use the fab products... plus you know you've had superb training!

Hi thanks for ur all advice, i can see it now!! I mite go for the induction!!

Hi thanks for ur all advice, i can see it now!! I mite go for the induction!!

You would only be able to do an Induction course if you have had formal training with another company and had at least 6 months experience.

Latest posts

Back