to work or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie111

Reaction score
I'm full of cold, started on Friday with a sore throat and woke up this morning with a full blown cold, theres no way I could have went to work today as I've been sneezing and blowing my nose all day so I cancelled all of todays appts and tomorrows. I'm due in ths hsop on Wednesday, should I be going or not? I will probably be feeling a bit better by then, don't think I could feel any worse but personally I don't think its a good idea to be spreading all those germs to my clients.

Hiya,

If it were me, I wouldn't go. Personally I think its a bit selfish to go into a work enviroment (or any other enclosed space with lots of people) and then infect everyone around you. I know how you must feel....Guilty.You try to push yourself because you don't want to let your clients down and you think , "its just a cold". But they definately won't thank you if they get your bug! lol

O forgot to say...get well soon. xxlol

I wouldnt go to work lovely. Having a cold is nasty and makes you feel so groggy. Only a couple of weeks ago i had a stinker of a cold, and was sniffing through several of my treatments. After many apologies to my clients, I decided it would be best for me and my clients if i had a rest and got over my cold. Luckliy no one caught it from me.

get yourself better :hug:

nothing worse then sniffing and coughing all the way through an appointment, id stay off til you was feeling better hun xx

get well soon marie

i wish you a speedy recovery

you did the right thing to cancel your appts, you keep your lurkies to yourself some things are just not for sharing (only joking)

Gonna sound really dumb here as I've never ever had a cold before, how long do colds last?

Take plenty of vitamin C and vitamin D and it should clear up in 3 or 4 days and lots of sleep, this always helps the body to repair its self hth

Latest posts

Back