Today cancer stole my mother

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of you at this very sad time.

Thank you everyone. I feel that sharing with you is helping to save my sanity. Especially now that the holiday is over. It's hard enough with no adult interaction during the day normally - but now knowing that I cannot pop over and visit mum just hurts. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

So sorry for your loss Hun xx my thought s are with you & your family
(hugs) xx

So sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my mum suddenly a few weeks ago so can imagine how you feel.

Much love to you and your family. It doesnt feel like it at all now but you will learn to cope. Our children have an amazing way of helping us be strong xxx

Sent from my LG-E400 using SalonGeek

So sorry to hear about so many of you that have already lost your mums.

I am just looking at my baby and knowing how much he needs me means I will have to muster the strength from somewhere

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through. Sending you a big hug. Xxx

Didn't want to read and run, my thoughts and prayers are with you all at this time.

xxx

So sad to read this, Im sure its terrible losing your mum to such a horrible illness.
Thinking of you xx

I am so sorry to hear your news xxx

My deepest sympathy to you & your family. {{hugs}}

So sorry to hear your news. I lost my mom 7 years ago and my dad last year. It does get easier I promise you :hug:

Oh I am so terribly sorry for your loss, what an awful shock for you..

Your beautiful boys will keep you going, be strong for them xx

So sorry, words are never enough in a situation like this but sending lots of :hug::hug::hug:

So sorry

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

My heart goes out to you and your family so sorry for your loss. X

i can't even begin to imagin how you must be feeling, sending a massive hug your way :hug: keep busy and keep that brave face on for your boys. I find the best cure for everything is a hot chocolate, sweets, duvet, pjs and a disney film so get get snuggled up on that sofa with the family, sending all my love xxx

My thoughts are with u xxx

I don't even know you but been thinking of you a lot today. Hope you're holding up. X

Oh you poor thing. I'm so sorry for your sad loss. :hug:

My thoughts go out to you xxx

Latest posts

Back