Today cancer stole my mother

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry for your loss :hug:

Hun sending you a massive hug! So sorry to hear your news......... Try to live life to the full in time, there isn't a time limit on this, grief is an individual path, maybe you could write down special things that you did with your precious Mum, and teach your little ones about her everyday.

Your Mum will be looking down on you and sending you all her blessings sweetheart, the pain will ease in time, but you will never forget..........xxxxx

Oh my gosh what terrible news! I'm so sorry for your loss :( x

So sorry to hear your sad news, sending hugs your way x x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

I'm so sorry. Such a sad loss and such a shock.

I am crying for you. I can't even begin to imagine how you are feeling. I bet you don't know how you are feeling either. At least she met her grand child before she passed.

Give your child extra hugs tonight.

:hug: XxXx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Oh god, my heart aches for you and your family. I can't begin to imagine what your going through, the only thing for sure is that you will get through this ... for your babies!

Sending big huge geeky hugs and love to you xxx

oh hun I feel your pain! I lost my mum 17 years ago I had a 20 month old baby and it's a comfort to know that she saw him! I can honestly say time is a healer as corny as it sounds it's true! ! hang on to your memories no one can take them away she will live in your heart always be the mum to your kids that she was to you! big hugs babe xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Big hug to you and sending love your way.:hug:

I feel awful for you, I'm so sorry. I lost my mum 16 years ago on 4th Jan to cancer so know a little of how you'll be feeling. There's no good time of year but it does take the sparkle out of this time of year. Please ask for help when you need it and don't try to struggle on. Time does make things easier but at this early stage it is simply numbing. Take the time and path you need to help you heal. Thankfully you have your babies to help you through this-children don't know the bad in life and hopefully they will still make you smile when times are hard. Best wishes. PGx

Love and hugs to you xxxx

I have nothing to say but sorry. Those boys will bring you through this and she will be so proud of you x lots of hugs x

My thoughts are with you and your family at this time. Xx

:( so sorry. Don't know what to say. I have tears in my eyes right now. Sending you big hugs. X

Big hugs, i know how it feels to loose your mum xxxxx

I am so so very sorry. Am so glad she got to meet your beautiful baby, thinking of you xxxxxxxx

Hugs.

Don't know what to say to you. My dad gave us all a real scare just before Christmas and I know I felt so many things all at once and then just felt numb.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this tough time. :hug:

Thank you geeks. I have such a wonderful geek family to support me. I wouldn't wish this on my enemies xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I can't even imagine what you're going through, but I was in tears reading your post. I can't say anything that will take your pain away but I am thinking of you, and sending a lot of love your way xx

Sending huge hugs and love your way, hug your babies tighter and everynight tell them a nanna story, keep her memory within them alive.
Make a special nanna photo album with as many pics as you can find ( ask family for more) to help you with your stories and for her grandsons to see.

Grief has many sides, hurt, anger, frustration, emotion and more so let these feelings come, don't fight them and cry when you need to, don't hold it all in.
And please make sure you ask for help, losing a loved one especially after only 4 days of knowing that an illness is terminal is going to be hard, no one had time to process that information so sweetness remember we are here to help, especially the lovely geeks who have gone through similar.
((((Hugs))))

Latest posts

Back