today i was robbed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel fingers

Reaction score
:cry: i did some acrylic toenails today with some nail art, the friend who was with the lady asked if i had a free appointment to do hers, i didnt , but then i had a cancelation whilst she was still there and she took the 4pm spot.did her nails lovely and at the end she says she has to get the dosh from her fella just outside.well, to cut a long story short i never saw them again. i feel like such a fool and i'm £30 down.only good thing is the guy asked if i'd do her fingernails and i said no coz i was busy, or i could have been even worse off. aren't some people scum? :cry:

angel fingers said:
:cry: i did some acrylic toenails today with some nail art, the friend who was with the lady asked if i had a free appointment to do hers, i didnt , but then i had a cancelation whilst she was still there and she took the 4pm spot.did her nails lovely and at the end she says she has to get the dosh from her fella just outside.well, to cut a long story short i never saw them again. i feel like such a fool and i'm £30 down.only good thing is the guy asked if i'd do her fingernails and i said no coz i was busy, or i could have been even worse off. aren't some people scum? :cry:

If this girl was a friend of the lady whose nails you did, CALL her and tell her you expect payment by end of day tomorrow or you will get the police on to her .... did you fill out a client record card etc with her address?? The lady should know who she is but CRC's are a MUST! I'll tel you, I would not let it rest until I got my money.

she said they were travellers and she had no permanent address.i thought i should treat them with the same respect that i would treat my other ladies and i should not be predjudiced against her.i'm too naive i suppose' but i like to give everybody a fair go. :rolleyes:

ooh you poor thing, maybe next time try getting the money up front, and if they wont pay then dont do it ,but you dont expect people to do this sort of thing do you!! its disgusting i dont know how some people sleep at night , take care love dee

I agree with Geeg i would get in touch with the original client she mut have contact no for her friend, i make ure i get everyone contact number

well, she too was a traveller, but she did give a mobile no. :sad:

That really is disgusting....i can only imagine how you feel!! What is happening to this world ! My adopted granny had some £4 plants nicked from her garden last week after my step dad had left them on her doorstep on his way to work.......she was so upset ....not about the plants but the things that happen in life.... she is 82 and she remembers the days when doors could be left open all day and no one would enter your house!!!
I can't even watch the news any more because of all the panic they can cause!!!
One of the salons i deal with has a policy that all treatments must have a 50% deposit upon booking or the same upfront if it is a walk in!
WE Certainly live and learn don't we!!
Mind u lol one of my clients husband is a policeman and he was supposed to drop of my payment last week for her nails.....i'm still waiting lol!!!

I feel so bad for you angel fingers, thing is you are like me, you trust people expect everyone to be honest and try to treat everyone the same. I hate the fact when you try to be unbiased you then get a kick in the teeth.

Don't get disheartened not everyone is like that but it doesn't help does it.:cry:

how bad is that,

i feel really sorry for you, i personally havn't had anything like that happen to me, but if it did i would be proper seething, i'm mad as anything and it didn't even happen to me.

hope something really nice happens to you tommorrow to compensate.
jan x

Well, if it were me... she would have to start travelling really damn fast to avoid the wrath of sweet ;)

I am very sorry to hear that. There are always hard lessons in these situations... sometimes they are just difficult to find.

Good luck. Dont waste too much energy and time on the situation though. I am not saying let it go, but dont waste another £30 of your time and energy trying to get blood from a turnip (been there done that).

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back