Todays ezflow roadshow and comps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it was a fab day and good to see lots of geeks there too. Please do it again!!
Roll on March, we need our comp fix!! Well done Kirsty and emma, hope you enjoy your booty! As always, it was great to spend the day with louby lou xx

I would just like to say that you design nails were stunning if you have a pic then post it on here as i think everyone would love to see them...absolutley stunning they were well done to you xxxx

Ill try as I wanted to post the designs that Jo and Ant did on my daughter. Also a peacock and a large flower that Sam did and my Amy took photo of!!
But don't no how :eek:
Perhaps Sandi will help me x

I don't no weather to av a go in March if you guys are going I will feel betta if I know peeps x x x

well done kirsty & lou!:hug:
it was lovely to meet you!

it was a great day, and yes i,m glad i stayed for the results, i would have missed out on my trophy and goodies! with breaking one of my nails, i thought i had no chance.

i do hope they give us the theme early for next years march comp. especially if its something as difficult as dr who................. eeekkkk!!!!!

You did brilliantly emma, it's funny how sometimes you can be calm ( ish!) throughout a comp but then when you finish panic sets in and you think aaaaaaaargh!!!!! I'm going home!!!! I did rubbish !!!!! :eek: Well . . . . you proved that we don't always know best :lol: xxxxxxxx

Ill try as I wanted to post the designs that Jo and Ant did on my daughter. Also a peacock and a large flower that Sam did and my Amy took photo of!!
But don't no how :eek:
Perhaps Sandi will help me x

I don't no weather to av a go in March if you guys are going I will feel betta if I know peeps x x x

Think you should definitely have a go in march Jo, for me, I learned so much on sun that will help me in the next comp. Not necessarily to win anything, but to have a bit more knowledge, more inspiration and the confidence to try something new. It was great to see you, sorry I didn't recognise you at first, usually good with faces!! What was I asking uncle phil again ?!!!:confused:
xx

Well done everyone xx
Great to meet up again and also meet some new geeks. It certainly made a nice change for a Sunday and I'm sure there will be more soon.
I have some pics of the peacock that Sam did on my nail and also the nail that Antony did with the new coloured powders. As soon as I can get a connection at home I'll post them.

Ive managed to put a pic of my nails in the gallery but cant get them from there onto here !
I put the nail Antony did my daughter on there as well for everyone to see it is out of this world x x

well done you, no pink and white sculpt or tip this time? do you have any pics?
Well done again Kirsty!! Great to see you again.

I came 3rd in the design/fantasy, was really pleased with my nails too :) .

It was great to see my good mate claire again, also to meet up with some new faces, louby lou and mrsnailimo. (dont think i spelt it right?!)

Judy and Antony were like a double act!! Never a dull moment with those 2 around!!

The demonstrations were fantastic, Sam Biddle is so professional and her work is fabulous. All in all a great day and lots to inspire to xxxx

Congratulations everyone! Sounds like you all had a fun day

Didnt know that so many of you that went to the road show were geeks!
Was hoping to see some great demos, but at the last minute,
I decided to go and give the competitions a go (my first ones), didnt really know what to expect. I went and hoped for the best.

I was a nerveous wreck, but it all paid off as I won the design/fantasy comp.
If any of you took any good photos of them, would it be possible to forward some on to me please as I had some trouble with my camera and I havent got any( would be very much appriciated). Thanks

I think I might have got the bug now I have done one.

Is the next one next march? In London? Do they decide on the theme?
Would be great for some feed back.

Was nice to meet you all on Sun. Hope to do it again soon.:lol:

Ive managed to put a pic of my nails in the gallery but cant get them from there onto here !
I put the nail Antony did my daughter on there as well for everyone to see it is out of this world x x

I went and checked it out in the gallery - Wow!!! How long did it take?

For those who couldn't find it - Here is a link:
http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=7351&catid=searchresults&searchid=6222 to the one Ant did

and Blackjacks entry - wow!!
http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=7349&catid=searchresults&searchid=6238

have asked the team if they have nay pics , i know some one has jut waiting, would be great to see, very well done u , omg your first compxx:green::hug::lol:
Didnt know that so many of you that went to the road show were geeks!
Was hoping to see some great demos, but at the last minute,
I decided to go and give the competitions a go (my first ones), didnt really know what to expect. I went and hoped for the best.

I was a nerveous wreck, but it all paid off as I won the design/fantasy comp.
If any of you took any good photos of them, would it be possible to forward some on to me please as I had some trouble with my camera and I havent got any( would be very much appriciated). Thanks

I think I might have got the bug now I have done one.

Is the next one next march? In London? Do they decide on the theme?
Would be great for some feed back.

Was nice to meet you all on Sun. Hope to do it again soon.:lol:

Thanks very much.

There was a guy there taking photos, so hope its not too long till we get some more pics.

But by the time we got home my model had accidently broken a few bits off the nails (trying to do her seat belt, and the button on her jeans etc...) So they werent in the best of conditions to take pics of when we got home.

o no !! can u please email me your address and will send to you, i am sooooo no good at uploading and all that jazz so will leave for u to put on site !
Thanks very much.

There was a guy there taking photos, so hope its not too long till we get some more pics.

But by the time we got home my model had accidently broken a few bits off the nails (trying to do her seat belt, and the button on her jeans etc...) So they werent in the best of conditions to take pics of when we got home.

i think they said if you phone them up they will send you them as she said they will be fab for our portfolios, i'm gonna ring up tomorrow and try and get mine xx

I will try and ring them tommorrow. Hope its not too long till we get them. x x
well done for 1 st place for pink and whites. Great job!

ah yes pictures!!!! and score sheets, i think i will ring tomorrow! does anyone know if we can get pictures from the gmex comp?
:)

i doubt it hun you could phone pb and ask but you might have to pay for them i'm not sure? xx

wouldnt mind paying, my camera wasnt good enough to take decent pictures last time! they took photos for the magazine, which one were they in? because i havent spotted them yet!:)

the professional beauty mag i think hun xx

Well done BKY !!! Didn't know you were a geek, you should have mentioned it on the day!!

Mind you, I think we're all a bit shy when it comes to meeting in person :eek: !!

Hope to see you at Excel in March

Love Lou xx

Latest posts

Back