Todays ezflow roadshow and comps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubylou

Reaction score
What can i say, it was a fab day,
met quite a few geeks (hi again :hug:) spent most of the day socializing with Judy 1999 and ant (very cheeky chappie lol) it made a lovely change to the usual boring Sunday,
i even booked a conversion course and design class, i so can not wait to do them.

Now for the news that i know you are all dying to know,
SCRATCHERS our very own kirsty walked away with first place for her fab pink and whites,
don't know who the other Lady's were that won but i could not believe that scratchers or loobylou didn't place in the design categorie, both of there designs were stunning
well done to both of you :hug: :hug:.
so did every one else enjoy the day ???

Awwwww judy is lovely isnt she (even though she does think im a short @rse :green:)

And Ant too he's cool !
well done girls and well done kirsty :hug:

you will love your conversion.

I'm glad you had a good day...and i am not jealous at all :irked::green:

Well, I wasn't there, but still had a good day thanks!

Wanted to say WELL DONE Kirsty!! Told you :green::hug:

I bet you guys had a great day, I wish I could have been there :irked:

Also well done Lou :hug:

Can't wait for pics

kirsty is a clever bunny isnt she. well done everyone.
i'm looking forward to next weekend when i go to peterborough for a similar event.

Well i have finally made it home through all that snow!!!!

But i am bloody knackered lol

Had a great day i would like to say a big well done to emma b as she did a lovely set of nails and one snapped at the last minute, but she still walked away with 2nd place with her pink and whites, bet your glad you stay now to pick up your throphy aren't you hun lol.

Also well done to clare amy who entered pink and white and looby lou who did design nails along side me, her nails were stunning....it was such a shame as we thought the fantasy and the design catergory were seperate when really they were thsame thing, but still was great to see the fab work produced.

Well i have finally made it home through all that snow!!!!

But i am bloody knackered lol

Had a great day i would like to say a big well done to emma b as she did a lovely set of nails and one snapped at the last minute, but she still walked away with 2nd place with her pink and whites, bet your glad you stay now to pick up your throphy aren't you hun lol.

Also well done to clare amy who entered pink and white and looby lou who did design nails along side me, her nails were stunning....it was such a shame as we thought the fantasy and the design catergory were seperate when really they were thsame thing, but still was great to see the fab work produced.

Well done to you too!!!

Well done everyone!!
I wish I could have gone to one of these events, sounds like you all had a great day.
Another 1st place Kirsty...is there no stoppng you!!!:lol:

Well done everyone!!
I wish I could have gone to one of these events, sounds like you all had a great day.
Another 1st place Kirsty...is there no stoppng you!!!:lol:

lol i hope not....lets hope i have luck on my side for nail tech of the year, :eek:

By god i'm gonna need it!!

Well done again Kirsty!! Great to see you again.

I came 3rd in the design/fantasy, was really pleased with my nails too :) .

It was great to see my good mate claire again, also to meet up with some new faces, louby lou and mrsnailimo. (dont think i spelt it right?!)

Judy and Antony were like a double act!! Never a dull moment with those 2 around!!

The demonstrations were fantastic, Sam Biddle is so professional and her work is fabulous. All in all a great day and lots to inspire to xxxx

well done to you all !!

sounds like a great day , would love to go to one, hope they do more in the new year !!I've had a demo from sam and she was FAB

piccs would be good guys !!!!

Well done again Kirsty!! Great to see you again.

I came 3rd in the design/fantasy, was really pleased with my nails too :) .

It was great to see my good mate claire again, also to meet up with some new faces, louby lou and mrsnailimo. (dont think i spelt it right?!)

Judy and Antony were like a double act!! Never a dull moment with those 2 around!!

The demonstrations were fantastic, Sam Biddle is so professional and her work is fabulous. All in all a great day and lots to inspire to xxxx

well done hun 3rd place is fab considering we did nothing to do with fantasy nails lol......

They were really gorgeous :hug:

Thanks hun, well at least we've got a rest now until March '08!!! Well, from comps anyway :lol: xx

Wonder what the theme will be for excel???????????:eek:

Thanks hun, well at least we've got a rest now until March '08!!! Well, from comps anyway :lol: xx

Wonder what the theme will be for excel???????????:eek:

Thats exactly what i was thinking on my way home lol i hope they will tell us soon so we can have longer to prepare ourselves, i think if we had longer the standed and ideas that will bring to the table will be amazing?

What do you think?

I agree. What with christmas and all, March will be here before we know it.

I might pm Rachael and see if they've got anything sorted yet!!!

Off to bed now, in work tomorrow. Speak to you soon xxxxxxxx

Tell her anything but Dr who lol xx:hug:xx

well done ladies, I cant wait for excel, in fact I booked my tickets today.
Not that I compete, just love to see all that talent.

well done kirsty & lou!:hug:
it was lovely to meet you!

it was a great day, and yes i,m glad i stayed for the results, i would have missed out on my trophy and goodies! with breaking one of my nails, i thought i had no chance.

i do hope they give us the theme early for next years march comp. especially if its something as difficult as dr who................. eeekkkk!!!!!

Hi, guys it was great to meet you all too!! what can I say about the show it was fab:) loved every second of it, The comp nails were fab well done Geeks:hug: the demos were great I had 2 nails done one by Ant the animal one, and the red one by Jo thanks xx I am about to remove them and it has taken me about 1 hour to type this with them on, and 1 nose bleed:lol::lol::lol::lol:( only joking ) but I love them, can't wait to see everyone again what a great bunch of people thanks:hug: xx

Attachments

• SL270066.JPG
    SL270066.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 120
  • SL270069.JPG
    SL270069.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 123
Once I stopped shaking 1 1/2 hrs :lol: I enjoyed the comps !!!
However it was my first time and it didn't help knocking a nail off twenty minuites before the end when I still had buffing and polish to go :eek:

If I hadn't of entered the comps I would never of known how much hard work it is!! So hats off 2 you all :hug:
well done Kirsty for 1st prize and with Headache as well x
and Looby it was lovely 2 meet you x

Once I stopped shaking 1 1/2 hrs :lol: I enjoyed the comps !!!
However it was my first time and it didn't help knocking a nail off twenty minuites before the end when I still had buffing and polish to go :eek:

If I hadn't of entered the comps I would never of known how much hard work it is!! So hats off 2 you all :hug:
well done Kirsty for 1st prize and with Headache as well x
and Looby it was lovely 2 meet you x

Thank you for the headache tablets i would never had surrived the journey home if it wasn't for you lol

I would just like to say that you design nails were stunning if you have a pic then post it on here as i think everyone would love to see them...absolutley stunning they were well done to you xxxx

Latest posts

Back