Toe enhancement qualification ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey Roberts

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I'm a tad confused, I've nearly finished my course (nvq2 nail services), we,ve covered L&P, Gels & wraps for our assessments ( different story lol ), I know I can do them on fingers, but would this qualify me to do say, gel on toes?? it might be a daft question lol, but I really dont know ?

Input will be appreciated :hug: x

Technically yes...your qualifications are in nail enhancements, it doesn't specify fingernails...just nails!! IMHO

Thankyou Izzy,
I thought that might be the case, but seeing courses in gel toe courses confused me xx

Thankyou Izzy,
I thought that might be the case, but seeing courses in gel toe courses confused me xx

Taking a gel toe course is a great idea if you are lacking in confidence or not 100% sure about performing the treatment but as Isabel said, if you are happy enough and know what you are doing your current qualification should cover it

HTHs xx

If you can do gel nails you will be able to do hollywood toes and you would be qualified with this although there are seperate courses for hollywood toes i think this may be because some want a seperate qualification and course for it, but its not needed hths x

Gel application on fingers and toes uses the same process, so you are certainly qualified on both, even if they didn't cover gel pedicures in your course.

When you do toes you don't need to build an apex and ideally you only do toes as an overlay, hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back