toe enhancements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thankyou for the advice and thanks to the girls who gave me advice on the chat.i will try again tomorrow .glynis he is not that perfect ...he swore most of the way through it :oops: :shock: ;)
and ruth what a great photo you have on your profile .is it your dog ?
take care al
debbie :D

Take two forms, cut them in half just off centre, stick the two larger bits together, one slightly on top of the other, and there is your larger performance sculpting form....................

love Ruth and Crazy xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi
I can't help you on this one (I only do tips - Star make some extra large ones for big toes and men though). I just wanted to congratulate you on having what must be the most wonderful, understanding and supportive hubby!!!! Mine won't let me get near his fingernails let alone his toenails :D .

debbienailz

Reaction score
hi everyone
i have a client booked in for toe enhancements. i thought i would get some practise in ...but no one was available so my poor hubby has had to endure me practising on his toes :oops:
my question is how do you fit a performance form to the big toe ...no matter what i did i got seepage underneath ..it seems to small (his toes are rather wide ...size ten shoes :D ) is it possible to join two forms together :?:
have to go and file the toe nails down now ...or he won't be able to get his shoes on for work tomorrow :shock:
all help greatfully received
many thanks
debbie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back