Toe Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie111

Reaction score
My daughter is going on holiday next weekend and has tiny bitten toe nails, I would love to do nail extensions on her.
Has anyone done these before and is there any difference to fingers?
The tip is going to completely cover her little toe as its practically non-existant.
What overlay would be best?
Has anyone tried doing them with forms?
I tried one on her little toe lastnight and it took me forever but looked o.k.

Hi,
I quite regulary do toe nail enhancements, i sculpt them with l&p and cut the forms to fit round the toe, mainly big toe's that have been damaged, or broken,normally my clients just have pink acrylic sculpted as they r being painted,
Love Paula xx

Just cut a form in two straight down the middle and place the oval (bit you normally use for support on the underside) inbetween the two pieces of form. This will make it easier to place on toe. As Paula said sculpt in pink. Once you have done it you will open a whole new world for yourself. Loads of women out there minus a toe nail.

Good luck

I tried to do my own toe nails today in forever french, lets just say if I didn't know yoga before I do now! :eek:

We do quite a few toe extensions, and it seems the biggest problem is getting all of the eponychium pushed back so that the enhancement doesn't lift. Several of the girls here have used white or colored tips and others have simply done an overlay. I overlay my own.(it's no joke about the yoga....if you have a little "fluff" around the middle trying this on your own is not recommended. If you are still going to do it, make sure there are no witnesses) Make sure that the nail plate is well dehydrated and clean so there is no chance of bacterial infection or fungus.. Here's to happy toes!

Lordy does she actually bite her toenails?! Crumbs I cut off the oxygen supply just painting my toenails can't even imagine getting them anywhere near my gnashers...still diet starts on Monday...

Latest posts

Back