Toe Nail Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ailze

Reaction score
Hi, I hear toe nail extensions are all the rage now a days !!!!!!!! Well i never imagined my mother being up with the fashion but she has asked me for a false toe nail to be put onto her big toe. Can anybody point me in the right direction to where i can buy a set of Toe Nail Tips?

I offer toe nail extensions to my clients, and it is really popular in the summer. I dont use tips,i sculpt, and i dont have any problems with this. It looks wicked, have a go!!

Michelle.

Hi, I have also done toe nail extensions. I also tend to sculpt but if you find that a bit tricky then another way I sometimes do it is to use fibreglass with a couple coats of resin to act as the extension and then apply acrylic over the top of that. File and buff and Voila! A perfect toe nail!!!

Thanks for this, i never thought about sculpting a nail i was just thinking of something that could be removed quickly as my mother wants it to wear to a wedding for the day with open toe sandals. Will give it a go.

you can sculpt, but if you fancy using tips, star nails do a box of extra large tips. Most wholesalers will sell them, if not go to beauty express and mail order them.

Thanks Ella that is great, i might try that,.

ella said:
you can sculpt, but if you fancy using tips, star nails do a box of extra large tips. Most wholesalers will sell them, if not go to beauty express and mail order them.

Ailze said:
Thanks Ella that is great, i might try that,.
I am selling a pack of 100 of these if you are interested? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back