Toe waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemma890

Reaction score
does anybody offer toe waxing and are people willing to have their toes waxed. how much would you charge for this
i though maybe as an add on the a leg wax.

I always include toes in with a leg wax if people ask I don't charge more.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just do it as part of a leg wax if the client wants and don't charge extra as takes 2 minutes. I'm mobile so no point in offering it as a stand alone treatment

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I always ask the client if they would like the tops of their feet and toes doing with their leg wax and I don't charge for it either.
I do the same with hands and fingers with arm wax.
Most clients (especially ones with darker hair) almost always want it done. It completes the wax job!

Last edited:
I find during the summer months I get some of my male clients asking for a feet wax or sometimes just the toes if they are going to wearing sandals or off to the beach etc.

Whilst I have all my areas priced for waxing on my price list if it's a regular client and they are having their usual waxing done I generally don't charge them any extra for this...

When I do a leg wax I would always assume and include the feet within that, unless they said they didn't want their feet waxed. It would look a bit odd for someone to wax their leg hair and leave the feet and toes.

thanks everyone i just wanted to know if people are interested in it as i have had people with hairy toes but they've never asked, and didnt know whether to say anything

I always include toes in leg wax. Often people say that other waxers don't do it unless asked so I think generally most people want it done. My mum has been waxed for years by different people before me and she said one lady always did her toes and the other didn't and she couldn't understand why not.

I also include as part of a leg wax but I also ask if they want toes waxed when getting a pedicure as lots of my more mature clients don't have hairy legs which need waxing just have hairy toes so it just completes the look and I don't charge extra.

I also include in leg wax if asked for

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

I include toes in a leg wax too

I automatically do it as part of any full or half leg wax, top of foot and toes.

I would include it in the price with a leg wax but also have it on the price list as a stand alone treatment.

I don't think you should be charging any more for toes & feet. They should be included anyway if they need done

Yes I offer feet and toe waxing by itself which is your question. I have one client who gets it done, just her feet and toes, not her legs. It's not very popular but it's good to have prices for all parts of the body even if they aren't popular, feet, nostrils etc
from memory I charge about $13 which is like 7-8 pounds?? Maybe

Yes toe waxing is already included in the feet waxing. Whenever I have my waxing they already include my toes and they don't ask for extra charge but I myself give them a little amount of appreciation so they will do their task well.

Latest posts

Back