Tolnaf Oil - Heard of/use it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wg19

Reaction score
Came across this when I was googling!!!

Anybody heard of this or use it? If so what's it like? Any good?

Did a search and couldn't find anything on the threads about it.

Found this description below on tinternet -

Tetra Pharmaceutical Tolnaf Oil - Provides natural oil treatment for nails, cuticles, hands and skin. Active ingredient Tolnaftate helps to prevent fungus and old disorders. Natural oils such as almond, jojoba, and vitamin E provide nourishment to the nail plate to prevent splitting, cracking and peeling. Prevents lifting and promotes healthier nail beds. FDA registered.

Anyone?

MedlinePlus Drug Information: Tolnaftate

I found that link when I googled Tolnaftate... it's also used to help the soreness of jock itch :eek:

Before using tolnaftate,
  • tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to tolnaftate or any other drugs.
  • tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
  • tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while using tolnaftate, call your doctor.

i have used it in the past..it works okay.
LOl and no it wasn't for jock itch..so don't even go there you guys..:D

Hiya I used this on a client she had brown and yellow stains on her nails so we just did manicures for a couple of week and she applied this everyday after two week nails were back to a healthy white so it definitely works so i sell this product as an add on now. :)

Wouldn't mind having a bottle of this in to give it a go sometime, anyone know if ot's available in the UK?

[FONT=Tahoma, Arial]The Sensual World Nail Care this is where i get mine from and if you bulkbuy they give good offers.
[/FONT]Please note our address for all payments is:
The Sensual World Nail Care
Suite 4
4 Esplanade Gardens,
Scarborough
North Yorkshire
YO11 2AW

Latest posts

Back