Toma Mood Changing Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HandyAndy

Reaction score
I have two polishes that are supposed to be mood changing except that they don't seem to work. I used top coat the first time I used it but didn't this second time and it has made no difference.

Thats pants!

I use Toma Mooding Chaning Polishes, and top coat, base coat does not effect their magic powers for me :confused: so I can't imagine whats wrong..

how long have you had them?

HandyAndy said:
I have two polishes that are supposed to be mood changing except that they don't seem to work. I used top coat the first time I used it but didn't this second time and it has made no difference.

Which colours have you got? How long are your nails? If the colour change is a subtle one then sometimes you might not notice it and also if your nails are not long then you wont always get the colour difference. To test them have a glass of cold water and dip a finger in to see if it changes colour or alternatively have a glass of warm water.

I have used the mood changing varnishes in the past and never had any probs with them.

I have big selection of mood changing polishes. Some colours (like blue, green, purple) working very nicely, very noticable change, but some (like red, dark blue) change colour slitely, person that does not know that it is mood changing will not notice the difference....
But all of them work!

I just bought them on Tuesday. Will do Fiona's test today and see what happens. They are quite light colours - I bought them to do a friend's daughter's and daughter's friends' nails. One is Light Lavender to Light Pink and the other is Light Pink to White. The girls were quite disappointed. I felt awkward because my friend gave me something towards expenses.

Latest posts

Back