TOMA polish!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi!
duse anyone use TOMA nail polish.i'm trying to deside which make to use,i have the bella mani kit for manicure/pedicure which i did the course with but DO NOT want to use the star nails polishes!
any help would be greatfully wellcome.

Thanks!!

Why the attitude (pardon the pun!) about Star Nails polishes?? They are very popular and have an extremely good range of colours.

I have used the Toma varnishes and found them to be very good. Although recently I have changed virtually 100% to Creative to make ordering easier.

There was a poll on here sometime ago that everyone had to vote for their favourite polishes.

Use the search option to see if you can find it.

I haven't used Toma, but like Creative and Essie

I use Toma, OPI, Creative and Stars Attittude, all are fab and do lovely colours....

May I be really nosey and ask why you are so adamant not to use Stars polishes?

I've used Toma, especially the colour changing ones, never any problems.

I use both Creative and Toma enamels. Although I tend to use the Creative enamels more often I like having the option of an alternative range and there are certain Toma colours that I wouldn't be without. The only comment I would make is that the Toma enamels have a shorter shelf life once opened - my Creative enamels have NEVER gone gloopy after being opened but unfortunately this has happened with a few of the Toma ones.

Shaza

Latest posts

Back