Toner for bleached hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Selz

Reaction score
Hey just wanted if any one could help... my client t has bleached hair and it lifts really good to desired colour... but I want to add a little toner to it to make it look softer... she has sent me a photo of a models hair the tone she likes... could some one kindly tell me is this like a 10/1 or 10/16... I work with wella so colour touch ect

DF84B0BE-56D4-4475-9237-2A3933222B37.jpeg

To me it looks like a very pale pink. I would either go for 10/96+10/16 kp with pastel, or colour touch 2 parts10/6+ 1 part 9/16 + 1.9%

To me it looks like a very pale pink. I would either go for 10/96+10/16 kp with pastel, or colour touch 2 parts10/6+ 1 part 9/16 + 1.9%

Thank you ... how long shall I leave on for ? I don’t want to see much of the pink and she doesn’t want to be platinum white just so to take the edge of any yellowness out

Thank you ... how long shall I leave on for ? I don’t want to see much of the pink and she doesn’t want to be platinum white just so to take the edge of any yellowness out
Try colour touch 10/6 on its own then. It really needs to be a visual development, use your better judgement, it's hard for me to say, not being there and being able to see the clients hair. From experience 10-15 minutes is good. But if you want a bit more violet leave it the full 20.

10.16 is really nice ... with pastel keep watching it .. might only need to be on 5-10 mins ... keep a note as you may think next time leave for a bit longer.

10.16 is really nice ... with pastel keep watching it .. might only need to be on 5-10 mins ... keep a note as you may think next time leave for a bit longer.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back