Toner for my hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychops

Reaction score
I have recently gone from red to blonde and have finally now got back to blonde. My hair used to be white blonde, I used to use clynol crystal toner but this isn't working on my hair atm,(Iv used it a few times now) my hair is very yellowy to me atm. Any suggestions for a good toner?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361818706.857878.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361818706.857878.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 8,894
colour touch /86 is a good do all toner for blondes and illumina 9/60 is beautiful xxx

On the 1st photo it looks to me that the hair isn't light enough for what your wanting to achieve i would suggest it may need to be re-lightened again if the hair can take it & then reapplied with toner ;)

yes illumina 9/60 rocks!!!

On the 1st photo it looks to me that the hair isn't light enough for what your wanting to achieve i would suggest it may need to be re-lightened again if the hair can take it & then reapplied with toner ;)

I have recently bleached and toned again so it is lighter, it's quite damaged so I wouldn't be able to bleach the ends anymore x

Has anyone tried the goldwell toners? X

Has anyone tried the goldwell toners? X

Loved them when we had them !!!! Theres 6
9 silver 10 silver 9 champagne 10 champagne 9 cream and 10 cream I think its creme :s there fab but they werent lying when they say EXPRESS toners you really have to watch them they overtone so easily x

Goldwell express toner in 10 Silver is brilliant. It won't over tone as long as you treat the porosity of he hair before applying it. :)

I also have used a mixture of 8SB and Clear in Goldwell for those really stubborn ends.

Fudge T01 mixed equally with T02 with the tiniest spot of 022. With no lift catalyst is what I what I would use. That comes out proper icy. I love it xx

i just used colour touch 10/6 today at college to tone base 7 hair that was lightened with Blondor and pastel ( we mysteriously had 5 tubes of it appear, we've never had it before,is it new?), it was great cool clean icy blonde.maybe use 15ml 10/6 with 5ml 0/00 if hair is porous to stop it grabbing too quickly xxx

Latest posts

Back