Toner for platinum hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LennyLenny

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
In the past months I bleached my hair from a level 6 to platinum blonde, but since the last centimetres were previously died they came a little darker than the top that is almost white (I did the first session of bleaching and for the second I went to a salon). After that, even if they used a purple toner, my hair was too warm for my taste so I used dialight 9.01 and it turned greenish (i know that blue+yellow turns green, but I wanted to give it a try anyway). Which toner would you think would work best for my hair once it will be yellowy again?

Please go and see a professional, we can't give chemical information to non-hairdressers.

Thanks anyway, I'll ask the girl that works at the hair supply store

Just be careful even though they work there they may not be a qualified hairdresser or even know the products!

Yeah, I know, but since I don't have an alternative I can't really do anything else; I'll be careful :)

Yeah, I know, but since I don't have an alternative I can't really do anything else; I'll be careful :)

Your alternative is to go to a salon and have a toner applied.

Try using silver shampoo. That might help

I have purple shampoo, I can try with that, but I can't really spend money going to the salon now

Latest posts

Back