Toner help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockingpink

Reaction score
I have my hair highlighted and have done for years and years, I have a toner put on a 10P mixed with half clear and they leave it for half an hour:) which gives me the result I am looking for BUT it's only lasting a week or so:cry: I use salon shampoo and conditioners and also use pure glam conditioner with a hint of violet in but I still go back to a yellow tone and its driving me nuts:eek:
I am due to go back to the hairdressers this weekend is there anything I can suggest to them?
Thanks

I have my hair highlighted and have done for years and years, I have a toner put on a 10P mixed with half clear and they leave it for half an hour:) which gives me the result I am looking for BUT it's only lasting a week or so:cry: I use salon shampoo and conditioners and also use pure glam conditioner with a hint of violet in but I still go back to a yellow tone and its driving me nuts:eek:
I am due to go back to the hairdressers this weekend is there anything I can suggest to them?
Thanks

This is nice for brightening up highlights WELLA COLOR FRESH SILVER - VIOLET 0.6 (75ml)
to take away yellowy tones and it can be applied after shampooing on damp towel dried hair all over ,
and it won't alter the natural bits in between ,
pop on roots first for ten ends last for five or ten mins great for in between visits , ask your stylist if they can get some in for you :hug: x minky

This is nice for brightening up highlights WELLA COLOR FRESH SILVER - VIOLET 0.6 (75ml)
to take away yellowy tones and it can be applied after shampooing on damp towel dried hair all over ,
and it won't alter the natural bits in between ,
pop on roots first for ten ends last for five or ten mins great for in between visits , ask your stylist if they can get some in for you :hug: x minky

i love this toner

schwarzkopf do a silver shampoo which is called silver reflex, its really good.
Also Goldwell do a colour called colourance, there are 2 develpoers, colourance lotion and intense colourance lotion.
colourance is better than the intense as it lasts longer, mixed with acolour called 10V.
Or indola do a colourmousse as a toner you could use maybe twice a week? :)

How about Fudge Paintbox whiter shade of pale? Really good result, direct colour so no mixing, doesn't affect natural col and doesn't stain your hands!

Latest posts

Back