Toner made blonde hair Ashy/Grey Please help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jh6104

Reaction score
I have been to so many salons and no one seems to get my hair bright blonde enough. Finally I found someone who got it. I went to her yesterday for the second time and told her to do exactly what she did last time & that I love it. She insisted i put a toner on my hair (Which I never do) and said it was a deposit only and very mild. But now my hair is a gray ashy blonde. I am getting married in a few mounths and can't risks damaging my hair more than it already is. Is there anyway I can lift the toner without bleaching my hair again. Sorry for the long post but I need help badly
Thanks

toners are semi permanent use a clarifying shampoo, which is used to remove oils and product build up etc. will help strip the hair hth's

thanks I'll try that

i expect it will lose the ash in a few shampoos so dont worry

If you want to get rid of a toner quickly, use a soap cap made up of a little powder bleach, water and shampoo. Run it through your hair and watch it very close. It won't take but a few minutes to remove the toner.

This may sound stupid but wash it with fairy liquid also works on dark hair thats gone too dark!!

head and shoulders left on your hair for 15 mins may also do the trick!

the toner was left on too long it happened to me aswell it was jkez

I am guessing your Hair must have been an orangey Colour for them to put that on, as the ash (if Blue tone Ash) will neautralise the orange tones. It will fade away in time. I find Herbal essences is a good stripper for Hair colour. I actually use L'oreal pre forme as its good at stripping product build up and dirt from the hair.

Latest posts

Back