Toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debihair3

Reaction score
Hi geeks so I bleached my clients hair from 5/75 up a few shades to give her a Kim kardashian look .. As I went to apply the toner she point blank said "I don't want a toner I love the colour as it is "
I did state the colour needed toning down abit and just a little less warmth ( orange !!!) would look a lot softer but she point blank refused and off she went that was Saturday ...
Today she has rung me asking me for a toner ..
Can I put the toner on even though it's been a few days after bleaching and should I charge her ???
Thanks geeks :)

Yes you can put toner on, and I would charge if she was adamant she didn't want it on, I'd charge for the toner and do a complimentary blow dry xx

110% correct

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes and id charge for a semi and a blow dry

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi guys gone slightly mad myself,I'm lifting previous tint dark brown with bleached highlights but this will undoubtedly go slightly orange ,would I wash bleach out and apply toner or just wipe clean and apply toner ...any recommendations on a good toner ? Ps I'm thinking wella colour touch relights blonde ??

Are you a professional hairdresser?

Hi guys gone slightly mad myself,I'm lifting previous tint dark brown with bleached highlights but this will undoubtedly go slightly orange ,would I wash bleach out and apply toner or just wipe clean and apply toner ...any recommendations on a good toner ? Ps I'm thinking wella colour touch relights blonde ??

If you are a professional I would certainly be worried if you need to ask a question like that?!?

LOL!!!! Why would you wipe off colour and put a toner on?!

Latest posts

Back