Toners in Dialight range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah7898

Reaction score
I wasn’t trained in this colour range but have been sussing it out for myself!
I would like to know the best one for brassy/orange tones please.
I currently use 9/12 10/12 but find that sometimes I still have some gold.
Thanks in advance!

9.02 is great for neutralising yellow & gold tones, but when left on too long it goes a baby pink colour.
9.01 great again for neutralising yellow.

But all in all besides the whole range, my go to toner in Dia Light is 10.12 for everything, everything must be 10.12 for me!

It is a pearly creamy milkshake colour. It just works for everything, balayage, hi-lights. Global bleach would move onto LUO PO toners.

10.12 is that toner that will take your freshly done hi-lights & old untouched hi-lights and merge the two together without having two different colours after a service. We order once a week & we order 12-15 of 10.12 because all 14 of us just love it.

9.02 is great for neutralising yellow & gold tones, but when left on too long it goes a baby pink colour.
9.01 great again for neutralising yellow.

But all in all besides the whole range, my go to toner in Dia Light is 10.12 for everything, everything must be 10.12 for me!

It is a pearly creamy milkshake colour. It just works for everything, balayage, hi-lights. Global bleach would move onto LUO PO toners.

10.12 is that toner that will take your freshly done hi-lights & old untouched hi-lights and merge the two together without having two different colours after a service. We order once a week & we order 12-15 of 10.12 because all 14 of us just love it.

Thanks Charlotte. Looks like I’ll keep using that then! X

Thanks Charlotte. Looks like I’ll keep using that then! X
I know what you are saying though, the 10.12 isn't doing much for you when it is very brassy and orange. Use the 9's as a lot of people use them to tone grey, like 9.11 is used to tone grey, they hold a lot of ash.

Latest posts

Back