Toning advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcB1992

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice regarding toning after lightening a clients hair. The salon I work in do not use semi/demi permanents at all, so I'm having some difficulty toning as I always seem to have some sort of lift when using 10 vol, giving the clients hair unwanted warmth. I expected this but looking to see if anyone has advice on how to avoid this?

We use MOOD colour in the salon.
Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks!

Get yourself a bottle of IQ silver toning shampoo it's amazing for cooling blondes. They also do a blue version which helps clean up orange tones. It comes at an amazing price and I personally find it better than fanola. The other option is to look in to making yourself a colour bomb, alfaparf pure pigments are brilliant for this. There's a choice of violet Ash and ultra violet.

Get yourself a bottle of IQ silver toning shampoo it's amazing for cooling blondes. They also do a blue version which helps clean up orange tones. It comes at an amazing price and I personally find it better than fanola. The other option is to look in to making yourself a colour bomb, alfaparf pure pigments are brilliant for this. There's a choice of violet Ash and ultra violet.

Thank you for your reply!

I’ll definitely look into this shampoo.

Much appreciated :)

Latest posts

Back