Toning/colouring

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophiegoode

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm really stuck need advice I have got bleach blonde hair and I'm wanting to go a warmer blonde ( more natural) all over with blonde highlights I've tested a few pieces of my hair and they've gone slightly green, any advice please?

You can try a level 9 golden ash. You have to be very careful some toners pull real fast. Depends what tone you want and what color line your using. you can stay in the naturals 9N.

Thankyou, I use wella and I was thinking a base 8 :/ yeah that's why I'm worrying about cause everything I've tried has not worked

Hi guys, I'm really stuck need advice I have got bleach blonde hair and I'm wanting to go a warmer blonde ( more natural) all over with blonde highlights I've tested a few pieces of my hair and they've gone slightly green, any advice please?

Are you a hairdresser?

Your profile says you're not.

If you're not, the only advice we can give is to go and see a hairdresser who will know what products to use, or if money is an issue, please visit your local hairdressing training college for fully supervised services.

Last edited:
Yeah I am a hairdresser, I've just started using this and don't no how to fill the information in it won't let me on my phone.

Yeah I am a hairdresser, I've just started using this and don't no how to fill the information in it won't let me on my phone.

You'll need to open the full website on your phone's browser and not use the app to get to the Profile part. :)

What colours have you tested with? X

Neutrals and ashes on bleach hair can pick up the cool tones too much, making it khaki. I'd use a mix of gold with a touch of neutral so it doesn't go too gold. X

I would use a gold beige
any ash will over power the gold tones when going from a 11 to a lower level I don't use wella so I can't help but I woild definaly use a gold beige

Latest posts

Back