Toning this picture using lowlights!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazza7429

Reaction score
Wanting lowlights to achieve a natural of about a base of 8.0.
Recommendations?
Emergency

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 215
goldwell lowlights 7-8 neutral

Do you think it might go kakhi? I am abit nervous! I need to break the chunk up to get the effect of her natural colour which as i say is a base of about an 8 x

Do you think it might go kakhi? I am abit nervous! I need to break the chunk up to get the effect of her natural colour which as i say is a base of about an 8 x

The Goldwell lowlights products are designed to be used on blondes and lightened hair without the need to use or add pre-pig.
The neutral creates a NA tone and the warm creates a BG tone on the hair.
They are both available in depths of 6-7 and 7-8

Did I read that you use affinage? Try the coffe shop range they are designed to go on blonde hair too :)

nope won't go khaki. but it'll be a cool colour, which I think for that photo would be the best thing! if you worried do 1/2 7-8 neutral and 1/2 7-8 warm

I do use affinage but havent done for long so abit unsure. I have zero idea of goldwell products! I used koleston perfect for a long time before family issues forced me to discontinue work for a while, now i have lost abit of confidence!!!
Maybe an 8/07 in koleston? Of if you could give me the exact colour to pick up from the wholesalers in goldwell? I will be returning to my client at 9:30 today?! X

Ohhh that sounds better then,
Could uou forward ehat i need and i will just follow the same process with that. Would i just keep an eye for timing or do you leave goldwell for a set time

Latest posts

Back