Toning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hennessy

Reaction score
My client is transitioning from blonde to natural white. I've bleached it all over and the colour is good. She would however like some lilac or pink tone which I've done. The problem is the white natural roots which are now about an inch long (it's a bob) hold the colour well while the ends are lighter and only last 1 or 2 shampoos. Any tips on how to get the colour to stay on the bleached areas?

Attachments

• 20220902_152741.jpg
    20220902_152741.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
My client is transitioning from blonde to natural white. I've bleached it all over and the colour is good. She would however like some lilac or pink tone which I've done. The problem is the white natural roots which are now about an inch long (it's a bob) hold the colour well while the ends are lighter and only last 1 or 2 shampoos. Any tips on how to get the colour to stay on the bleached areas?
There could be 2 issues here either porosity which is why it's fading so quickly on the ends. Or it could be that you need to increase the amount of violet pigment used for the ends.
As the ends are bleach they're will more than likely present yellow even if it's a small amount this will take up some of the violet in your formula and leave a less intense tone.

Thank You, I'll cut out the bleach (it grows very quickly) and then try again 😊

Latest posts

Back