Too good to be true, I think

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troggles

Reaction score
:|came across a site, Glamorous Lengths say they do russian range 50 tips for £45, plus £10 off,

also if do course another description believe its 30%.

Now theres no real description of hair doesnt mention russian hair but in FAQ some one has asked re hair they replied its russian remy AAA.

Now this place does training courses for £2500,

anybody heard of them , if they misleading people into thinking its russian, what is the standard of knowledge on the course going to be,

wonder what russian range means

@troggles- ive tried the russia range from Glamorous Lengths and it is fabulous! such good quality hair and the customer service is really good aswell

:|came across a site, Glamorous Lengths say they do russian range 50 tips for £45, plus £10 off,

also if do course another description believe its 30%.

Now theres no real description of hair doesnt mention russian hair but in FAQ some one has asked re hair they replied its russian remy AAA.

Now this place does training courses for £2500,

anybody heard of them , if they misleading people into thinking its russian, what is the standard of knowledge on the course going to be,

wonder what russian range means

I done the belle course (belle and glam lengths are run by the same people) and it was £350 (not £2500???) and it was rubbish.

Also im pretty sure the hair is not Russian, how can they sell it so cheap when other companies charge £££?

Do the training of you must but it's very basic and not good value for money. And I wouldn't use glam lengths as a supplier due to the fact they (possibly) mislead customers and also their range of colours are always out of stock.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: felt saying the course was rubbish was harsh. The course is a one day course that teaches you the basics and technical aspects of hair extensions but I didn't feel it was an accurate representation of doing hair extensions on a real human head. However, one cannot expect perfection in one day!

Last edited:
Iv been using the russian hair from glam lengths and its really lovely, the remy range isnt so good (ends get dry) but im pretty sure its russian. One of my clients has had it put back in twice and its still in rly good condition (only had to take off dead ends when refitting) so must be good quality? x

Iv been using the russian hair from glam lengths and its really lovely, the remy range isnt so good (ends get dry) but im pretty sure its russian. One of my clients has had it put back in twice and its still in rly good condition (only had to take off dead ends when refitting) so must be good quality? x

You are pretty sure it is Russian? Well isn't that reassuring to tell your clients. The market value for Russian hair is almost £70 per 25g so yeah, these glamorous lengths people somehow have a magical smurf that goes and gets hair below value at almost 1/4 of the price? Doubt it. Highly doubt it.

I want a magical Smurf!!! :D

Haha!!!! Me too. Costs are piling up for my salon space! Can't wait to show you guys

I want a smurf too and a money tree ha ha xx

Latest posts

Back