Too good to miss?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
I am sure you are all going to say this is a no-brainer and I can't believe myself what a good deal this is.

Have been offered a room above a hairdressers in my local town next door to a convenience store initially for two days a week Friday and Saturday. The guy will let me have the room for (wait for it) £10 for the two days until I get myself established and he said probably will stay the same for the first six months. Everything included, but probably won't take appointments and that's not a problem. The only thing I won't be able to do is Holistics (don't do that yet anyway) and manicures as he has a lady who is in two days a week already), but I can do pedicures and enhancements.
Just got to convince my full time boss to let me reduce my days to 4 now.

Along with this have been offered a job two evenings and a saturday in a newly opened salon, but only doing manicure/pedicure, nothing else.

Which way do I jump?

Sounds like a great deal to me! I suppose you have to weigh up which one would be the most beneficial in the long run? how will you take the bookings if there is no-one there?

take whichever offers the most money and which will raise your profile!!!

Latest posts

Back