Too much Solar Oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2-3 drops and apply while your skin is still damp ... you do not need much and it is absorbed immediately.

Right I'm trying this. And I'll smell lovely! I may have to start stealing to up keep my solar oil habit! :)

Remember 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' ... How the dad thought that Windex window cleaner cured everything including spots!? Well .... That is Solar Oil in our home.

Solar Oil has cured or relieved everything from nappy rash, eczema, psoriasis, stuck keys in locks, bug bites, burns and the wrinkles round my eyes ... Great for taking off mascara too and for helping your eyelashes grow. Solar Oil cleans wax out of your ears and I've used it for swimmers ear for my grandchildren who live in the pool when they visit. I have used it On my dog where he has had skin on his elbows. It is the miracle in a bottle! Forget your argon oil for hair ... A few drops of SO and it does the trick. Never greasy. I have not yet used it for cooking but I might give it a try!

Wow, never thought about how many things I can use it for. Not tried it in my hair before, definitely giving that a go tomorrow!

I use it in my hair instead of serum. It smells gorgeous and does the trick just fine. xx I use it on my face, my hands, my eyelashes and on my husband.

I'm not addicted I'm in denial!!!! xx

I use it in my hair instead of serum. It smells gorgeous and does the trick just fine. xx I use it on my face, my hands, my eyelashes and on my husband.

I'm not addicted I'm in denial!!!! xx

Lol I'm going to try this too! My partner has already asking why I look shiny and smell of cake!!! I swear I haven't eaten any!

Where do you buy it, it is solar oil the brand name?

Where do you buy it, it is solar oil the brand name?
Solar Oil is a retail product from the Brand CND. You can buy it from fine salons or you can ring CND in Vista California and they will tell you a salon near to you where they stock it. www.cnd.com It is a very very well known product.

I actually use SolarOil on my hair too. I've been doing it for years now. It's amazing for my hair extensions which tend to get dry.

I also use it on my lips, eczema on my feet, i tame my eyebrows with it... i do everything with it hahaha

Solar Oil is a retail product from the Brand CND. You can buy it from fine salons or you can ring CND in Vista California and they will tell you a salon near to you where they stock it. www.cnd.com It is a very very well known product.
thank you so much for the reply. Bought one at Ulta's but, mine does not smell so good did I got the wrong one?

PS Love the Forum!!!

thank you so much for the reply. Bought one at Ulta's but, mine does not smell so good did I got the wrong one?

PS Love the Forum!!!

It should smell like almonds ... perhaps you don not care for that, But the smell is only secondary and short lived ... It's the formula inside that counts.

Another SO addict here. I love the smell so much and it makes me hungry because it smells like marzipan and I love that so much i always double marzipan my christmas cakes. :D

Latest posts

Back