tooodalooohooo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
HowdA all,

You thought I would stick this up here to let you know that I am out o ear in the morning for a week to NY.

Ill be checking in from time to time to make sure everyone is having a good time.

I leave you in the hands of your moderators.... and as said before...
HAVE A GOOD TIME.... I will be :)

p.s. if ur in the US... check out CBS Feb 23rd 8pm ET/PT

Tooooooooooodles

I hope you have a great time backstage at the Grammy's.
OOPS!!! Did I say that?
lol

:thumbsup:

Have a great time at the Grammys...oops lol ..I meant in the BIG APPLE!!! ;)

have a great one geek will miss you here

;)

*sobs* u lucky bugger...couldnt u possibly sneak me into ur suitcase and take me with you?? :D

xxlaylaxx

HAVE A GOOD ONE SAM XXXXX
LOVE RUTH XXX :D

Sam, Have a safe trip, and have loads of fun!!!!! Don't you need another assistant??? What I would give to watch over your shoulder!!! Thanks for inspiring us!!!

Have a great time Mr Geek...i will be watching the show cant wait to see ya! :D

I can imagine us all with our eyes glued right up to the tv screens looking at the celebs nails!! lol!!! Square eyes!

xxlaylaxx

HowdA All...
Just thought Id give you all an update.

Made it to NY fine and dandy (well, cramped and tired).
Was completly scr**ed by a "cab" driver... ya I know.. always go yellow cab... but the wait was over an hour.
Suprised silly over the amount of snow piled higher than the "walk/dont walk" signs.

The schedule has been (once again) completly rearranged... but am rolling with it.
Due to severe security restrictions, we only have a few passes and very strict times that we can go in. While it makes our schedule a little lighter, it does make it more of a juggling act.
Am heading to Madison Square garden to set up for a few hours and then I think ill go have to play :)

There are a binch of posts Im hungry to reply to, but my time is limited at the moment.
Ill keep you guys posted and try to get to some of the new posts whilst im here. In the meantime... have fun damnit!

Toooooooodles

when your husband emails the board to tell everyone 'whaaaats uuuppp' and doesn't email his wife :( :( :gun: and I've been sick :? :( ahh OK I'm over it - love him really :arg: :hit: :D

Awwwww blesss!!!!!!!

xxlaylaxx

get well soon mrs geek
:aww:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back