Tooth Crystal's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
I've just been flicking through my Professional Nails mag and was interested in the Tooth Fairy ad. Can any of you peeps advise where you would obtain the training to offer tooth crystals, or if you need any training at all!!!

Do any of you find there is a market for this?

Many thanks :)

plaoh said:
I've just been flicking through my Professional Nails mag and was interested in the Tooth Fairy ad. Can any of you peeps advise where you would obtain the training to offer tooth crystals, or if you need any training at all!!!

Do any of you find there is a market for this?

Many thanks :)
Smile Gems is another company that do this. Their web addy is http://www.smilegems.com Its something which i've thought about offering but dont have the money to invest at the moment (i seem to remember the cheapest kit is £160). Training is included in the kit in the form of a home study video. The video covers the application method and all aspects of health and safety regarding working in the mouth. Once you have watched the video, read the written instructions, frequently asked question sheet, you would then practice several times and the go on to complete the questionnaire included in the kit. The questionnaire is then returned to head office for marking and your diploma will be issued upon successful completion (all that was a direct quote from them!).

I have a friend that bought the kit last year at the show and has never used it! I watched the educational video with her and it looks easy and it can be a very profitable "add on" service. She will sell the kit for £100 if you are interested please pm me.

Latest posts

Back