Tooth gems questions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayLovesMay

Reaction score
Hi thinking of adding this to my services. Was wondering if anyone else does and if it’s popular? I haven’t quite a young clientele for lashes so thinking it would be popular and looking at Toothfairy to go with, has anyone used this company? Thanks

Cor blimey are they back in fashion??? I haven't seen them for about 12 years

I’m hoping to make them fashionable again, lol

I saw them at Pro Beauty this morning, and thought exactly the same.

Hi thinking of adding this to my services. Was wondering if anyone else does and if it’s popular? I haven’t quite a young clientele for lashes so thinking it would be popular and looking at Toothfairy to go with, has anyone used this company? Thanks
I've noticed them on alot of big time beauty gurus and rappers/singers...i think they are definitely making a come back!

My boss has them was thinking of getting one myself but if i remember from when i was 12 we just used super glue

My God, I had that done years ago! The first one came off whilst eating a crusty roll, the second lasted months and months and I loved it at the time. If I was 20 years younger I'd have it done again!

Rock on Mick Hucknall!!
Me.... I'm just way too old for them LOL
I need whiter teeth at my age not jewels, Ha Ha

Wouldn’t this come under Dentistry? I’d stay well away from anything involving teeth.

Latest posts

Back