Tooth whitening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
I had a dental app and while I was there I priced up whitening....it’s around the £360 mark.
Has anyone tried whitening at home me ? I’m thinking about using mouldable sports guards and buying the top up sachets that you buy from your dentist ( but will obv have to buy these on line ) has anyone tried this before ?

Iv bought what I got supplied with my whitening kit from the dentist, at half the cost, I pay £59 or £69 for a top up from dentist loads cheaper online x

Iv bought what I got supplied with my whitening kit from the dentist, at half the cost, I pay £59 or £69 for a top up from dentist loads cheaper online x

Why would you buy a professional only product online, when you have absolutely no idea whether it’s genuine or more importantly so far as teeth whitening is concerned, safe? :eek:

Why would you buy a professional only product online, when you have absolutely no idea whether it’s genuine or more importantly so far as teeth whitening is concerned, safe? :eek:

I got the website off the dentist receptionist

I got the website off the dentist receptionist

Even so, I’m not sure why the dental receptionist would suggest buying off the internet and not recommending you to purchase it through the dental surgery.

She didn't she gave me a leaflet on it, I didn't say she had suggested it lol [emoji23]

Hi, thanks for your reply ! what’s the product and website called ?

Latest posts

Back