Top coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlieruthie

Reaction score
One of my clients has asked if there was any way to ensure a basic nail polish lasted for longer without chipping. I had thought about possibly putting a layer of glaze'n'go over the top to see if that helped.....any ideas if this would work? If so, how would you remove it? Just by filing it off lightly? xxx

I tried it once on myself years ago, before these gel polishes were on the Market. It doesn't work. Within a day or two you get loads of tiny little hairline cracks and it looks terrible. Gelish or Shellac etc is the only answer in my opinion, unless someone has anything else to offer?

Hmm! Have you tried OPI Chip Skip? Lumos Base & Top coat also have some great reviews on here if you do a search for them, supposed to last so long without a chip.

Retail her a bottle of topcoat like Lumos (the pinkie sized ones would be good for retailing). A doog polish job can last up to two weeks when topcoated every other day! Xx

i tried lumos but went back to my cnd sticky and shiny, lasts forever!

Latest posts

Back