Top Coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh Geek

Reaction score
Can anyone help....? I have recently completed an airbrush nail art course and have been advised by a friend to purchase Perma gloss to use as a top coat... does anyone know where I can get this from???
also can anyone advise if they know of any other really good fast drying top coat to use on top of airbrushed nail art without it cracking or yellowing???
I would like to be able to offer the perfect french polish.... dry immediately... if that is possible!!

Thanks Sue

If you go to www.allthingsnails.com Melle there has a great Airbrush top coat......
Rachel aka Chocolate has a fab one too.........her addy is www.netnails.net
Both girls are brill to deal with............
HTH

you can get perma gloss from NSi, it is good on nail art but has to be cured under a lamp for 2 mins

i use medea airbrush top coat let it dry a good 10 minutes before cleaning around the nail.
when i do an airbrushed french on natural nails it is brilliant and lasts a good couple of weeks so it will last even longer on an enhanced nail.

Thanks for your help....... I have decided that I love airbrushing.... the results are brilliant! Still not hundred percent on the top coat though, will try to get hold of and try out the top coats you have suggested...
Thanks again Sue

Hi Sue,

Designer nails also do Faze 2, it drys in about 60 secs and like the perma gloss is a permanent shine. It does not need curing under a uv lamp and is as thin as a nail polish. I always apply 2 thin coats to avoid spoiling the design through general wear and tear, just apply the first gently to avoid 'scratching' the design.
Hope this helps,

Mel xx

where can i get this faze 2 top coat

Hiya,

I use power seal by nailorder.....allthough it is a uv cured top coat i have found it to be the best so far............it is very thin and doesnt shrink and it leaves a really high gloss finish..........you have to let your design dry completely first though
Amanda

Welsh Geek said:
can anyone advise if they know of any other really good fast drying top coat to use on top of airbrushed nail art without it cracking or yellowing??? Thanks Sue
I use CND Super Shiney - although it is not origanlly designed for air brushing i find it great

Devi said:
where can i get this faze 2 top coat

Its available from Designer nails, its the finishing top coat used when applying Fabric# fibre glass nails, Super shiney is also available from them. Thats another one i use (although its not permanent), its very good to use over white or paler colours that have a tendancy to yellow or brown as it contains optical brightners.

Mel xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back