Top end premium hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aceflatie

Reaction score
Hi all
I know there are many threads on hair extensions and I have many suppliers in the budget to mid range but I have a couple of clients who want really good quality hair that lasts. Who do you a use for the elite extensions? I have tried Celeb Elite but they weren't as pleased as I would have hoped and are willing to pay for quality.

Thanks

Asam

Tasha Jacks are excellent or, if you're clients are prepared to pay that bit more then try Michael Ratajczak.

Hiya,

I work using Racoon International hair and application it is good but finding alot of clients don't want to pay for the hair.

I looked at Tasha Jacks and they were more expensive than Racoon's top quality hair.

Is there any cheaper good quality hair that I could use to offer different price ranges for clients?

Thanks Jem

lush us
foxy hair extensions
hair planet

All pretty good indian remy at a good price point, but they are all pre bonded, so not sure if that is what you are looking for?

if youre looking for great quality and dont mind paying for it then I would say Tasha Jacks. Worth the quids if your clients are willing :biggrin: xx

Latest posts

Back