Top it off brush hard!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

jtsal

Reaction score
As I was painting gellish top it off on a clients nails today, the brush actually hardened as I was doing the last nail. It is completely hard, what did I do wrong? is there a way to fix it?

MellyDowns

Reaction score
It sounds like it cured. Did you have it exposed to the light? Try soaking it in your removing solution. That should fix it

blossom

Reaction score
Agree with above. I work in a window and on bright days I draw the curtains otherwise the product cures on the brush before you can get it on the nail. Almost certainly this is why.

nicole333

Reaction score
If you can't salvage it, I think you can unscrew the brush from the lid and ask NH for a new one (if that's where you bought it).

jtsal

Reaction score
It was quite sunny in the room, that must have been what happened! it happened so quickly. If I steep it in acetone and there are little dusty bits left on it will it be ok to put back in bottle? not sure it'll all come off.

jtsal

Reaction score
Great, thanks girls that's really helpful. I'll know to keep out of daylight in the future! (like gremlins Lol)

snaz

Reaction score
Mine did this too, I was in conservatory. Wouldn't soaking in acetone melt brush,

Latest posts