Top quality French polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlsdiesel2

Reaction score
Hiya!I'm looking for a really good quality French polish that will last!! And go on really nice was thinking Jessica?? Any ideas please?x

I have OPI for french and find this lasts well, obviously dependent on what the client does with her nails etc!!

This might not sound like the best idea because it's two different brands but OPI Bubble Bath and Jessica White Cap. Love it! Definitely Jessica White Cap because it's a soft White and very forgiving :)

x

OPI for me as well! Funny Bunny (Soft) or Alpine Snow (bright) for the white.... Usually Bubble bath for the pink. But that depends on the client preference.

Lumos top coat always saves the day tho. I think it's that more than anything.

And you can't beat Shellac's wearability. I know u said polish but nothing beats a nail armor.

Good luck!!

I use orly and it's rather lovely!

In my salon we use,O.P.I, Orly, Jessica, China Glaze,you wiil use a mix off white and pink hues to do french polish.
Bright white,milky white,pearly white...then peachy pink,clear,nude pink,shimmer pink.american,list goes on...all depends on clients needs.
To start go with O.P.I Allpine snow(white) when you can do perfect smile line with this...you can use any white,for the pink bubble bath(pink),passion(peachy pink),catch the garter (shimmer pink)nice for weddings.you will soon add others,but hink this is a good start.good luck

Latest posts

Back