Top Secret Shin diggin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best days of the week for a big event

• Saturday & Sunday

Votes: 93 72.1%
  • Sunday & Monday

Votes: 24 18.6%
  • Monday & Tuesday

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
This sounds all intriguingly exciting ;) November and December are a no go for me, I can't take days off during those months as we're too busy with the salon. I could probably book off a sat, way in advance though, although sunday and monday would be better cos saturdays are insanely busy at work!

Sat/Sun for me.

A camp site nearby to bring my home from home

DSCF1431r.jpg

and for it to be near Norwich, nothing is ever near Norwich......

Devon is always nice for a party! :green::green:
Heres where I live!
salcombe-harbour-03.jpg

Devon is always nice for a party! :green::green:
Heres where I live!
salcombe-harbour-03.jpg
OMG that is beautiful... make way the boys and I are on our way"!!! :eek: :hug:

I should think it may be at Leeds but thats just a guess :lol: Devon looks nice anymore beds free xxx

I should think it may be at Leeds but thats just a guess :lol: Devon looks nice anymore beds free xxx

I have some tents and a back garden!!

Ooopsy, forgot to tell you all to brings tents :eek: I have a big garden :lol: :lol: :lol:

If its at your place Sandi, can I be first in the pool ?:green:

maybe we could 'charter' a geek coach with various pick up's / drop off's around the country !

Amber goes off to google where on earth the spice girls/ spice world union jack tour bus got to...hmmmm lets try ebay:green:

Love your idea of the geek coach picking us up, cause i hate driving places i don't know.

Geek party on the coach, how cool is that.....

Sat/Sun is best for me, anywhere if coach arranged...
Daytime -
Demo's
Goodie bags
good company
a cance to get my nails done by some of the best..:hug:

Evening -
Alcohol
food
massive Geek party:)

i havent been to a good bash in ages really looking forward to it and meeting the fellow geeks

oooohh... this should be good!! As long as there are special offers i'll be happy!!!!! :lol:
I loved those big creative packs they did with the towel and little dish, something like that again would be great!

Also - I heard it may be held alongside the next beauty show.... Manchester ladies! xxx

:twisted:

lol - hope i'm right! xxx

ooooohhhh................................. I was just reading the some of the other posts...

It's a party PARTY shindig?? Not a buy as well shindig?? lol

damn it! I should read everything first - last time posting!!

Sunday or Monday is good for me - can't afford to lose business on a saturday! xx

damn it! I should read everything first - last time posting!!

Sunday or Monday is good for me - can't afford to lose business on a saturday! xx

You can if you have enough advanced warning to fit them into the week before or after! :hug:

Sat/Sun is best for me

i would like some good music and nice food geeks to chat too and maybe doug schoon to do one of his marvelous roadshows ans maybe a worksho or two with the great creative ambassadors
x

OMG.....Doug Schoon would be like an audience with the Pope! Throw in Gigi and Marian....and I'll be convinced I've died and gone to nail heaven to meet Nail God (and goddesses!)!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Latest posts

Back