Top tips for removing a patchy tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LetUsSpray

Reaction score
Hi geeks. Sorry another tanning thread, yawn.... I know!
Anyway I was wondering if anyone had any top tips on how to remove a patchy tan. I've been tanning ages now and my Normal brand fades quite evenly so I never really have to actually remove it. However I sprayed myself with a sample of another brand on Saturday night and I'm in a bit of a patchy mess now. Can anyone suggest an effective way of removing it? I exfoliated this morning but its just made the white patches even worse.
Thanks in advance xx

Hi LetUsSpray, I'm not sure what it's called but St Tropez do an oil that you drop into your bath water and it comes off really easily after a soak x

Hi

Lay in bath with oil st tropes good but pricey:eek: massage gently whilst in bath with face cloth go over areas several times when soaking should do the trick bath will end up filthy :eek: but then just shower and apply plenty of moisturiser always works for me HTH xx:biggrin:

Also the microfibre cleaning cloths work really well to take tan off, put loads of baby oil on, let it sink in and gently rub the tan off- don't scrub your skin, the tan will shift eventually :)

I use a micro fibre sponge that's for car cleaning. Obviously I've not used it on my car first! This along with babyoil and lots of exfoliating cream xx

Thanks folks i'll give your advice a try. Hopefully my horrible tan will be no more soon. I'm actually embarrased I've been explaining to clients that's it was a sample of another brand in case I scare them off! X

Latest posts

Back