Topic day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I dont come on the site as much as i used to, but over a period of time I've noticed that the Nail Day has disappeared, I know I didnt answer many of the questions etc when it was here, but thought it might be a good idea to get it back, as Im sure alot of newbies would benefit greatly from it. It would probs help them also to find/ask questions that some of them may feel daft asking, (I been there myself) and as Ive said to alot of newbies, the only daft question is the one that isnt asked. So come on girls, lets get nail day back, maybe one of the mods could get it sorted, and sort a day out for this to take place.

I think this would be great glynis. I myself used to get alot from these days.

Please can we have it back!!!

I don't think I've been around for one of these so it sounds good to me! :green:

Great idea Glynis...
Brave Day was mentioned a while ago (and got approved by the other moderators) but I didn't get around to organising it (been a bit busy).
I'll let you all know as soon as a date has been arranged

Perhaps it would be better to have a hair/nail/and beauty day with lots of questions and answers :) Now that we are the salon geek shame to leave anyone out.

Perhaps it would be better to have a hair/nail/and beauty day with lots of questions and answers :) Now that we are the salon geek shame to leave anyone out.
Brave Day isn't just about nails, it's about being brave... whether it be a member's first post, showing us a new style of haircut that they've never done before, uploading a pic of eyelash extensions, showing us a first set of nails etc... it doesn't matter as long as the title includes the words "Brave Day" :green:

Brave Day isn't just about nails, it's about being brave... whether it be a member's first post, showing us a new style of haircut that they've never done before, uploading a pic of eyelash extensions, showing us a first set of nails etc... it doesn't matter as long as the title includes the words "Brave Day" :green:

Yes I know what bravedays are for and I think a overall salon geek brave day would be fab.

I dont come on the site as much as i used to, but over a period of time I've noticed that the Nail Day has disappeared, I know I didnt answer many of the questions etc when it was here, but thought it might be a good idea to get it back, as Im sure alot of newbies would benefit greatly from it. It would probs help them also to find/ask questions that some of them may feel daft asking, (I been there myself) and as Ive said to alot of newbies, the only daft question is the one that isnt asked. So come on girls, lets get nail day back, maybe one of the mods could get it sorted, and sort a day out for this to take place.
Great idea G, plus I think we have a salon nail comp coming up soon, which hopefully will give loads of us a chance to enter as we all do those, whatever system we use:)

Great idea G, plus I think we have a salon nail comp coming up soon, which hopefully will give loads of us a chance to enter as we all do those, whatever system we use:)

i wonder if more people would enter "real" comps if we could do salon nails instead of the traditional "comp" nails...??

I'm sure they would Angi, its what they did at PB at NEC

I've had an idea... what about if I organise Brave Day and you organise a beauty/hair/nails Q&A day???

I'm sure we can come to an arrangement re which dates would be better... I'm thinking a whole weekend devoted to each, similarly to Super Science Weekend... what do you think?

Right my geeky friends I will happily organise the q's and answers day :)
So get your thinking caps on and get the questions ready and no I wont be answering them all lol

Latest posts

Back