Torque and speed in efiles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slhallford

Reaction score
I was thinking about this and I'm wondering if I have it straight in my head. The max speed of the motor (say 30k) is important because the higher the capacity relative to what it's normally used at (say 7-15k) means that the motor will take less wear and tear than it would being constantly run at full tilt. And the higher the torque, the less pressure needs to be provided against the nail thus reducing the amount of friction.

Have I got that right? If not, can someone enlighten me?

Thanks,

S

you have got it spot on i'd say !
:)

knowing how to mantain them and learning to use properly is more inportant than knowing the mechanical of how it work. Take primer for intants if you now what in it and why it work, but you don't know when to or how much to apply........

remeber you're only as good as your tools, keep it working at 100% so you can perform at 100%.

sorry,

read this as

tongue and speed and effing files

LOL! That's hilarious.

I trained with mine earlier this year. I was having a slow day and thinking about theoretical stuff since I had a few calls early on with techs asking questions and advice on purchasing them.

S

LOL! That's hilarious.

I trained with mine earlier this year. I was having a slow day and thinking about theoretical stuff since I had a few calls early on with techs asking questions and advice on purchasing them.

S

i think its great to know the science behind things. when you think about it our whole industry is based on science of one kind or another.

Yep. I'm the science/technology geek at work. I dig all the technical stuff. I borrowed a coworker's efile to demo this weekend to compare with mine. It should be interesting.

S

Latest posts

Back