Total Newbie - Hair Extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKRed

Reaction score
I know that I have no knowledge whatsoever about hair, but I really want to learn how to put extensions in, how do I go about it? (I have no experience in hair AT ALL)

Sorry if I am totally stupid here xx

If you do a search on here for hair extensions you will find lots of information about the courses that people have left postings about.

If you do a search on here for hair extensions you will find lots of information about the courses that people have left postings about.

Ok, brain isn't even working today, I didn't even think to do a search, sorry x

Hi, Balmian has full courses it starts with the first part called colour and design,
here you learn the basic application of pre bonded hair extensions how to re bond the same hair extensions after they have been taken back out after three months wear , it goes into great detail,

The morning is for learning about everything,

and the afternoon is for the practical session where you practice on false model heads and also you have to know how to razor cut the hair.

So although you don't have to be a fully trained hairdresser you need to be learning hairdressing , so that you can gain a certificate which is NVQ accredited :hug: __________________

Hi, Balmian has full courses it starts with the first part called colour and design,
here you learn the basic application of pre bonded hair extensions how to re bond the same hair extensions after they have been taken back out after three months wear , it goes into great detail,

The morning is for learning about everything,

and the afternoon is for the practical session where you practice on false model heads and also you have to know how to razor cut the hair.

So although you don't have to be a fully trained hairdresser you need to be learning hairdressing , so that you can gain a certificate which is NVQ accredited :hug: __________________

Ok thanks, will look into a hairdressing course then x

Latest posts

Back