Totally addicted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karrie-Lian

Reaction score
Big hello to all u geeks!

I cant put my phone down! Salongeek is completely addictive so after having the app on my phone for a while and getting great inspiration and top tips from you all I have FINELY decided to join :biggrin:

I check Salon Geek more than I check Facebook!

Laura xx

Me too x lol x

Oh yes!! Im with ypu geeks here! Salongeek is my life lately! My partner says a saddo, but he doesnt realise i need my geek fix hourly!! Haha

Xx

Yep me too and much more interesting than fb!!!

Lol!!! I am so addicted my I phone runs out of charge now !! I barely even check face book !! Are we sad ?? My husband just calls me a geek !!

I've just been explaining to my hubby the importance of having salongeek in our lives!!! He still dosnt get it!! Nevermind, there's always divorce!! 😜 X

My husband used to peer over my shoulder and say 'your on that again?! I knew it!!!' Now he doesn't even bother. He just rolls his eyes haha :)
Yup got to have my fix!

Laura xx

Same here! Only joined a few days ago and I love it :)

I'm addicted, great help & tips on here, my bf doesn't say anything cz he goes on a car forum all the time, he's into his cars I'm into my beauty ( I like cars too but not on a forum lol ) xx

My fiancé peers over and says "are you bloody geeking again? You must have read that whole forum by now you geek" lol. I normally tell him to bugger off and not interrupt. Haha xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My husband used to peer over my shoulder and say 'your on that again?! I knew it!!!' Now he doesn't even bother. He just rolls his eyes haha :)
Yup got to have my fix!

Laura xx

My husband does the same. Lol.

Latest posts

Back