Totally confused- where do i get supplies from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberley

Reaction score
Ok, ive searched the net but i just dont know where the best place is to buy supplies from, like powders, liquids, files, paints. Where am i suppose to get this from?

Hi, there are a few places to get bits and bobs from,beauty book, nail order, ellisons etc and creative/designer nails have a catalogue that sell loads of great products.
The main numbers are

0113 275 5719 web: www.designernails.com. Creative/designer
Beauty book company tel 0845 702 3803 e-mail:[email protected]
Nail order company tel 0800 9522335 web: www.nailorder.com
Elisons (dont have there number to hand can't find my book, however they have a website, search under Ellisons beauty catalogue and you should find it sorry)

Hope this helps, other wise there are places such as capital hair and beauty that have stores nation wide and sallys.

Grace x

Hi, I'd advise you to buy your liquids and powders from the place you trained with, that way, if you have any problems with it the application etc., they'll be able to give you all the advice you need.

Jackie
www.LibertyNailDesign.com
Dublin

Kimberley said:
Ok, ive searched the net but i just dont know where the best place is to buy supplies from, like powders, liquids, files, paints. Where am i suppose to get this from?

Who have you trained with?? Why would you not get supplied by them?
If yu are wanting to change product then some companies will supply you and others will not depending on whether or not you take a course with thier products so that you have a good understanding of them and how they work.

Kimberley said:

Kimberly sawasdee ka

You can buy your paint from many shop buy the reeve paint i speak to you about b4 and speak layla if you can not find .

And you want some small brush and some tips and cheap polish .

Wait for have training first b4 you buy anything for nail enhancement better for you for sure :) .

Mui from Thailand

my acrylic course is with essintail nails/gina wallace, il ask her :)

Hi Kimberley

Essential Nails courses use Pinnacle products and you can purchase these either from Essential Nails themselves (01 440 820 999 OR 01 440 821 999) or Nail Order, products are the same price and you'll find Nail Order have much more of a range, minimum order with Nail Order i think is £20, remember to add VAT onto your catalogue prices, and postage !

kx

Kimberley said:
my acrylic course is with essintail nails/gina wallace, il ask her :)

Just to let you know, i use Beauty Express and i find them really good and great value for money theie enquiry line is 0845 7023803 to order a catalogue x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back