Totally Fed Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessmowgli

Reaction score
Just rang Creative to buy some products that are on offer on their web site only yo be told that they were last months offers. It does say when the offers ends but as I was so keen to see what the offers were I never spotted the cut off date :cry: . But why are the offers still displyed on the site , they've all changed so surely the new ones should be on there by now!
Sonia

princessmowgli said:
Just rang Creative to buy some products that are on offer on their web site only yo be told that they were last monts offers. It does say when the offers ends but as I was keen to see what the offers were I never spotted the cut off date :cry: . But why are the offers still displyed on the site , they've all changed so surely the new ones should be on there by now!
Sonia
I often make this mistake, its so annoying. I agree the site should change when the offers do.. I dont receive my mail out with the offers on till the middle of the month either, gets so confusing...

Latest posts

Back